The goals of the Blue Button Co-Design Challenge are:
- Build support for Blue Button Plus by engaging three crucial communities:
- Patients through crowd sourcing of application ideas, co-design, and public voting on winning products
- Companies and application builders through a public competition and prize money
- Developers by rewarding open source developer tools that make it easier to build Blue Button Plus enabled applications
- Expand our understanding of how patients want to use their clinical data, and what products they want to see developed.
- Increase the number of fully enabled, Blue Button Plus tools and applications in areas of high priority for patients.
Challenge Start Date: 20130603
Challenge Award: First Place $20,000
Winner Announced: Array