- This event has passed.
USG Open Data Quarterly meeting with stakeholders
June 20, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join the offices of the U.S. CIO, U.S. CTO, U.S. Digital Services, GSA Data.gov, and the Interagency Open Data Working Group for this recurring meeting to collaborate with open data colleagues, get policy updates, and help shape the future of Federal data in the United States.
Who should attend?
* U.S. government (USG) and non-USG open data enthusiasts
* Anyone interested in USG open data or who wants to learn more about Federal data for industry, academic research, civic tech, data jams, hackathons, datapaloozas, and Open Data Roundtables
* Agency program offices that are working to open their data for the first time
* Agency CIO/CTO/CDO/digital staff that are working to implement the Federal Open Data Policy to inventory and publish data catalogs
* Anyone interested in public-private partnerships and collaborations to advance Open Data, data-driven government, and shared goals to better serve the American people through technology and digital services.
Arrive no later than 10:45 AM at GSA to allow 15-min to clear security and be escorted to the room by GSA staff.
* Bring valid Federal photo ID for identify verification.
* Foreign Nationals: email Hyon Kim <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information.
* Upon arriving at GSA, email Hyon Kim <email@example.com> and Phil Ashlock <philip.ashlock@GSA.GOV>, so that GSA staff may escort you from the security entrance to the meeting room.